Custom Packaging Materials Ensure Your Product's Safe Arrival to Market
Proper packaging is the only thing that guards your product from the excessive stresses of shipment. Packaging Design can ensure the safe arrival of your products to market. Below is a list of materials we use to create your custom packaging. If you are serious about the safe delivery of your product, contact Packaging Design and we will create a custom packaging solution for you.
- Rolls: 1/32" - 1/2" thickness - regular and anti-stat
- Planks: 1.2 lb - 9 lbs, white, charcoal, anti-stat, polylam, extruded
- Sheets and pouches
- Cross link polyethylene
- Ethers: Varied densities and I.L.D.'s, colors, flame retardant, anti-stat
- Esters: Varied densities, p.p.i.
- Pelaspan loose-fill peanuts - regular and anti-stat
- Plank stock: 1 lb - 2 lbs.
- Starch based loose-fill
- Slip Sheets
- Bin Boxes
- Shipping Tubes
- Point-of-Sale Displays
- Label Cartons
- Set-up boxes/Foam
- Folding Cartons
- Bubble Wrap (rolls): 1/8" - 1/2" regular and anti-stat
- Bubble Pouches
- Stretch film